This morning I reblogged a post from Transportation Nation and GoBoulder…it was a photo of an innovative bus stop design in Paris; part bike share, part library, part meeting space…and oh, and by the way —> http://t.co/4tySACfY IT’S A BUS STOP!!! How awesome!
This #TransitThursday we ask: how would you innovate the design of your #Transit stop?
- Would you add a library or a coffee shop?
- Would you plant flowers around the sign?
- Would you improve the seating or lighting?
- Would you add wifi to make it a hotspot?
- What would you add to your transit stop to make your experience even better?
TELL US OR SHOW US!
JUST DON’T FORGET TO USE THE HASHTAG: #TransitThursday!